Olympiad Quiz - Final Round
We welcome you to the Final round of the Olympiad Quiz Series. Both the Indian teams have a chance to clinch the medal with some help from the other teams. Nevertheless, they have shown their character and the dominance over the rest of the field and are champions for us.
It was a wonderful event of 12 days which included 170+ countries around the world. Every country is chanting for their players. However, only 6 teams would go back with the medals. The biggest extravaganza is coming to a conclusion today. We would like to thank our readers and it was a wonderful journey for the 8cross8 team with a tremendous amount of learning in generating the Quiz. While the players have started the game, we request you to start the final round of Olympiad Quiz!
1) We have 10 Multiple choice questions in every round.
2) If you refresh the page, then you have to start your round from the beginning.
3) We have a touch piece rule in our Olympiad Quiz where if you select an option for the question you may not be able to change it again.
4) We do not provide any prize for the winners. However, the participation certificate is provided all the players in the form of results at the end which you can show to your friends by sharing in Facebook, twitter and google plus.
5) In case of any mistakes, corrections in the questions/answers, please drop your suggestions in the comment section.
6) We need enough participants to make the Olympiad Quiz a successful event, please share it with your friends so that they also have fun and know some history!
We hope you had fun. Now, it’s time to challenge your friend to take up this quiz. Watch the exciting games of the Olympiad in the follow chess app where ever you are!
Do you like our Quiz? Share with you friends 🙂 With or Without Medal, this is by far the best outing for the Indian team and we will take pride on that and wish the JOURNEY of our young guns go on and on. That is the end of our Olympiad Quiz series for the 42nd edition of Baku Chess Olympiad. We will be back with another set of Quiz series! Until then take care and like our Facebook page 8cross8 for more updates!