Olympiad Quiz - Round 6
We welcome you for the Round 6 of the eleven round Olympiad Quiz Series. Hope you enjoyed our previous Olympiad Quiz. If you haven’t seen, please check that here.
Yesterday was a rest day and we know how much you much have missed the action from the Baku Chess Olympiad. At the end of five rounds, Indian men are at the top position along with Ukraine and Netherlands. The Indian women team was held to two consecutive draws by lower rated rivals. After the day of rest, we hope Indian women team will be fired up to face Latvia in their 6th round encounter. This round is going to be even more exciting and you can watch quality games between the top players on your computer/Follow Chess App. While the players have started the game, we request you to start the sixth round of Olympiad Quiz! We wish you all the best for your sixth round 🙂
1) We have 10 Multiple choice questions in every round.
2) If you refresh the page, then you have to start your round from the beginning.
3) We have a touch piece rule in our Olympiad Quiz where if you select an option for the question you may not be able to change it again.
4) We do not provide any prize for the winners. However, the participation certificate is provided all the players in the form of results at the end which you can show to your friends by sharing in Facebook, twitter and google plus.
5) In case of any mistakes, corrections in the questions/answers, please drop your suggestions in the comment section.
6) We need enough participants to make the Olympiad Quiz a successful event, please share it with your friends so that they also have fun and know some history!
We hope you had fun. Now, its time to challenge your friend to take up this quiz. Watch the exciting games of the Olympiad in the follow chess app where ever you are!
Do you like our Quiz? Share with you friends 🙂 Like our Facebook page 8cross8 for more updates!