Olympiad Quiz - Round 9
We welcome you to the Round 9 of the eleven round Olympiad Quiz Series. We are reaching towards the end of the Chess Olympiad. It was a double joy for the Indian fans as both the teams emerged winners. Indian Men’s team is in joint lead with USA and Ukraine.
This round is going to be even more exciting and you can watch quality games between the top players on your computer/Follow Chess App. While the players have started the game, we request you to start the Ninth round of Olympiad Quiz!
1) We have 10 Multiple choice questions in every round.
2) If you refresh the page, then you have to start your round from the beginning.
3) We have a touch piece rule in our Olympiad Quiz where if you select an option for the question you may not be able to change it again.
4) We do not provide any prize for the winners. However, the participation certificate is provided all the players in the form of results at the end which you can show to your friends by sharing in Facebook, twitter and google plus.
5) In case of any mistakes, corrections in the questions/answers, please drop your suggestions in the comment section.
6) We need enough participants to make the Olympiad Quiz a successful event, please share it with your friends so that they also have fun and know some history!
We hope you had fun. Now, its time to challenge your friend to take up this quiz. Watch the exciting games of the Olympiad in the follow chess app where ever you are!
Do you like our Quiz? Share with you friends 🙂 Like our Facebook page 8cross8 for more updates!