Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the 8cross8 website.
Returning an Item
- For a damaged/ defective product/service, you shall be allowed to return the product within 7 days of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 7 days, we shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
- We will only accept returns from customers who notified us that they want to return an item. Please contact 8cross8 at [email protected] or at contact us section to request a return authorization (RA) number. Once we’ve been notified, we will issue you a Return Authorization Number that you must put on the outside of the box. IF YOUR PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO US WITHOUT a Return Authorization Number, DELIVERY WILL BE REFUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, bar codes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc. It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit.
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by 8cross8 in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
- In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by 8cross8, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to you.
- All refunds will be processed and issued within 7-10 days of our receipt of the package. Refund will be processed via the same means that payment was rendered to 8cross8.
- All Media Products, such as Chess Software, Chess Videos and Chess DVDs cannot be returned for a refund under any circumstances.
Some products may not be returnable or refundable but these items will be clearly marked as not returnable.
Cancellation by 8cross8
There may be certain situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non- availability of the delivery service in the address to which product is required to be shipped, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by us.
8cross8 will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card or bank account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card / bank account.
Cancellation by the User:
In case of requests for order cancellations, 8cross8 reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if 8cross8 receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by 8cross8, 8cross8 shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you instantly.
8cross8 will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. 8cross8 has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by 8cross8 and accept 8cross8’s decision regarding the cancellation. In cases where it is not possible to cancel orders since they have already been shipped refund shall be made subject to the returns process post return request is raised and you would get replacement or refund once the original item is back with us in good sale-able condition
If you do change your mind about a purchase and refuse/cancel the delivery of the package, you will be responsible for ALL transportation and delivery costs for the package to be returned to us. These fees will be deducted from the amount of your refund.